Will You Have Enough Money to Retire?
The median income of retirees today is $35,107*
Join us on Wednesday, October 1st
at 7pm Eastern Time for a Free Webinar
Retirement isn’t defined by a day on the calendar.
It’s defined by all the choices you make along the way.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to calculate what you will need for retirement
- How much you will need to save every month to achieve your goals.
- How to avoid running out of money during retirement.
- How to continue your present standard of living into and through my retirement years.
- We’ll show you some real world examples: One couple we’ll show you went from running out of money at 79 to having enough to live to 95, without contributing any additional each month.
- How the stock market will effect your ability to meet your goals—and some ways to eliminate that risk
- How Social Security will affect your retirement and how to optimize government benefits
- How inflation can devastate your savings plan
- How to find the extra money if your current saving levels are not sufficient
- How to plan for medical expenses which, if left unaddressed, can put some into bankruptcy
We’ll be talking with Steve Goldstein and Brooke Thomas of Dakota Wealth Solutions who collectively have over 40 years of experience helping people plan for a great retirement. Experienced in a range of financial products including investing, insurance and Social Security, Steve and Brooke will also be presenting a proprietary software program custom designed for retirement planning.
Steve is a graduate of Drexel University and began his career in the financial industry in 1983. He worked on Wall Street for 22 years trading stock and index options in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago and Frankfurt, Germany. Steve was a Senior Partner at Liberty Capital Group through the late 90’s as well as a Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for a large US marketing organization from 2008-2010. Steve has traveled the country conducting financial seminars in order to help clients better understand the retirement planning process.
Brooke is a graduate of the University of Idaho, began her career in the financial industry in 2005 and quickly became a highly successful agent earning over $150,000 of commission during her first year. Brooke has played a major role in the development of the Retirement Analyzer Software program. She successfully guided the company over the last two years until she teamed with partner Steve Goldstein to purchase Cravens & Associates and form Thomas Gold Solutions. Her experience as an agent helps in the development and creation of software solutions that are comprehensive yet easy to understand by agents and clients alike.
Register for the Webinar Here:
Today’s retirement realities require a new way of thinking about, planning for, and managing your finances to and through retirement.
Retirement gives you the chance to do the things you love more often than ever. But having a great day every day means being financially prepared and able to do so.
What matters most to you: caring for my family, pursuing my dreams, growing my business, preparing for retirement, estate planning and philanthropy.
Presented by IraSuccess.com
IraSuccess.com wants you to have enough money for retirement. We research and interview the top experts in the retirement and personal finance marketplace and bring the information to you.
Some of the experts we have learned from include Ric Edelman, author of The Truth About Retirement Plans and IRAs, Suze Orman financial expert and author of many books including The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke, Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz author of the Charles Schwab Guide to Finances after 50, Emily Guy Birken, author of The 5 Years Before You Retire, Erinie Zelinski, author of How To Retire Happy, Wild, and Free, Ed Slott of irahelp.com, David Ning of Moneyning.com and many others.
*according to an analysis of the 2011 US Census Bureau data by Interest.com.